Two Tiers of water stand at 60.5 inches in the Belvedere Fountain The beautifully detailed pineapple is the centered water feature in the Belvedere Fountain. Water bubbles out of the top of the pineapple and fills the top tier. Once full, the top tier of the Belvedere Fountain overflows creating the perfect sound of dancing water as it spills into the larger basin below. Made out of cast stone, the Belvedere Fountainis a wonderful creation by Campania International
This fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Belvedere Fountain is 60.5″ tall by 47″ in diameter. Total weight is 831 pounds. The base piece is 20″ inches square, and 6 inches tall.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.