A shapely back drop for any bare wall or fence area, the Andalusia Fountain is the perfect way to spice up your garden or patio decor. Old world lines and a full splash sound make the Andalusia Fountain ideal for blocking out unwanted neighborhood noise while creating a tranquil atmosphere for your garden area. Water pours from a water spout into a bowl teir providing two unique water sounds harmoniously blended. Available in 12 unique Campania colors, the Andalusia Fountain is shown in Aged Limestone.
With its distinctive, eye-catching design, the Andalusia Fountainis the perfect way to spice up your garden or patio decor. This exquisite cast stone fountain features a shapely backplate atop a grand, rimmed basin. Water spills over a small tier, calming the mind and soothing the soul.
- Proudly made in the United States. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the AGED LIMESTONE (AL) finish/patina, the Andalusia Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Fountain Specs: The Andalusia Fountain is 55.5 inches tall, 56.25 inches wide, and 30 inches front to back. It weighs 1,050 pounds.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain. The pump kit for this fountain includes a submersible LED light for dramatic night-time illumination.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Since it was founded in 1983, Campania has been a premier designer, manufacturer and distributor of fine garden accents to independent garden centers throughout the United States and Canada. Campania offers an extensive range of products from classic to contemporary. Campania’s Cast Stone Collection is designed and manufactured in Pennsburg, PA.