A classic urn fountain, the Bisbalos Fountainfeatures water the bubbles out of the top of the urn and glides along the sides of the beautiful urn. Water then flows down onto the disc at the base of the urn. This cast stone fountain is designed to last a lifetime and can look beautiful placed in your backyard or on a patio, for the perfect soothing water element.
The Bisbalos Fountainis shown here in FERRO RUSTICO (FR) finish/patina. This water feature is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Measures 34 inches in Diameter and 35.5 inches Tall. Weighs 358 Pounds
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Bisbalos Fountain is 35.5″ tall by 34″ in diameter. Total weight is 358 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.