Charleston Fountain in Basin
Beautifully detailed, the Charleston Fountain in Basin makes a huge statement wherever it is placed! A pineapple finial spurts water from its center, sending water down over two ornate tiers and into the large basin below. Each tier has a delicate leaf design over which the water flows on its way downward.
- Dimensions: 104″ long x 104″ wide x 86″ high and weighs 3429 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime. Note: To reduce weight and for better maneuverability, the6-foot fountain basin is made of lightweight Limestone Lite® material. The basin is designed to be enclosed by six pieces of cast stone coping.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Charleston Fountain in Basin is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain. Due to the size of this fountain, professional installation is recommended.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
Order the elegant Charleston Fountain in Basin today!