Estate Longvue Fountain
The Estate Longvue Fountain is a very large stately fountain that is sure to finish any large space. This three tiered water features sits upon a fiberglass basin that is wrapped in concrete copings. A beautiful fountains, with unique detailing upon the under side of each bowl, the Estate Longvue Fountain is sure to create the perfect serene space you are looking to create whether it is in your very own home, business or commercial location.
Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Estate Longvue Fountain is 104 inches in diameter and 80.5 inches tall; Total weight is 3,607 pounds.
- Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain. Due to the size and complication of this fountain, it is recommended that it be installed by a professional or landscaper.