Falling Water Fountain II
The Falling Water Fountain II from Campania International adds a modern style to your outdoor space. This fountain, made from cast stone, works well as a focal point on your property and provides ample water sound. We love the copper accent and unique style of this piece. Made in the USA. Photographed in the Alpine Stone finish. This fountain arrives with assembly instructions and all necessary components. You will need a power source but a water line is not required. We suggest adding the Large Fountain Cover.
The Campania International Falling Water Fountain II is an ideal of the patio fountains. The gentle sounds of water cascade from the water spout falling to the large round basin.
- Made in the USA.
- Made from Cast Stone
- Twelve finishes available – shown in Alpine Stone patina (AS)
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Comes with a 6′ cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet
- Falling Water Fountain II Dimensions: 20.25″ long x 30″ wide x 26.5″ tall
- Total weight is 420 pounds.
- Free Shipping on 10-14 days via LTL Freight delivery.
- Recommended Fountain Cover – Large
All Campania International pieces are stained to order. This process takes 10-14 business days to complete and to prepare for safe shipment. Order the Campania International Falling Water Fountain II with free curbside delivery to your home from TheGardenGates.com today.
Winter Care: Items should not be able to collect water or debris, and they can be stored indoors during the winter if desired. Protect your fountain from damage during freezing weather using one of our fountain covers. We recommend removing the pump if possible to protect the internal parts. Drain and cover bird baths and cover statues. Planters can be left planted; however, they should be lifted off the ground so that they do not freeze to the ground.