A tall, square bird bath style fountain, the Hampstead Fountain is the perfect choice no matter the location you are looking to feel. Water bubbles out of the centered copper pipe and creates the perfect soothing sound of water dancing. You and your outdoor guests will love the sights and sounds of hte Hampstead Fountain The finishing touch of the Hampstead Fountainis the unique medallion located on the pedestal. Made by Campania International in the U.S.A.
Shown in the Greystone (GS) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Hampstead Fountain is 36.75″ tall by 24.25″ wide, and is 24.25″ front to back. Total weight is 201 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Order your Hampstead Fountain today!