Low Zen Sphere Fountain
The Low Zen Sphere Fountain is the perfect choice if you are looking for a low, serene fountain. Measuring 39.5 inches in diameter, this circular fountain features a ball at the center. Water bubbles out of the top of the ball, flows down around the ball and into the basin below. The nature of the basin of the Low Zen Sphere Fountain is so unique and will perfectly into any zen atmosphere.
- Proudly made in the United States. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the PIETRA VECCHIA (PV) finish/patina, the Low Zen Sphere Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Fountain Specs: The Low Zen Sphere Fountain is 21 inches tall and 39.5 inches in diameter. It weighs 321 pounds.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather, please review our use and care instructions for your fountain. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Add the Low Zen Sphere Fountainto your garden or home and enjoy the soothing sounds of water for many years to come.