The Navonna Fountain is the perfect center piece for your home or garden. Beautiful from every angel, the Navonna Fountain has several water features. Water bubbles in the top urn while water flows out from four spouts located around the urn. Water then flows into the uniquely shaped basin below. This is the perfect focal point for any garden setting!
Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. Cord is black, 5-6 feet long, and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. Cord comes out of the back of the base of the fountain. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- TheNavonna Fountain is 39″ tall by 56.50″ wide 56.50″ long. Total weight is 946 pounds.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- Winter Care Information: Protect all fountains from freeze-thaw cycles. All cast stone, including cast stone concrete, is slightly porous, which allows very small amounts of moisture to absorb into the surface of the fountain over time. If this moisture freezes, it can cause small cracks or chips. The fountain may be left in severe freezing weather, provided it is covered and/or dry. It is recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.
Order your Navonna Fountain today and enjoy the soothing sounds of water flowing!