One of our customer favorites, the Passaros Fountain is a round cast stone fountain that can be placed in just about any outdoor space. The circular shape of this fountain allows it to find a home on your patio, garden, or even in the front of you home within the garden greens. Five birds sit atop the centered water feature. Water bubbles up out of the center of the disc, Each bird appears to be enjoying the wonderful sights and sounds of this water fountain, just as much as you will. One bird appears to be drinking from the fountain while others look as if they are singing a song you could enjoy. The Passaros Fountain is a wondreful water fountain for any outdoor space and is designed to last a lifetime!
Shown in the Greystone (GS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Measures 23 inches in Diameter and 17 inches Tall. Weighs 228 Pounds
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Passaros Fountain is 17″ tall by 23″ in diameter. Total weight is 228 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Order your Passaros Fountain today!