San Pietro Fountain
ne of our most popular water features, the San Pietro Fountain is made out of cast stone and is two tiers of beautiful flowing water. Water bubbles out of the centered smooth finial and overflows the top bowl. Water then dances it way over the sides of the top bowl and falls into the larger. Standing at 63 inches tall, the San Pietro Fountainis the perfect choice when looking for a tiered fountain for a focal point in any outdoor area.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The San Pietro Fountain is 63 inches tall by 43 inches wide. Total weight is 842 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.