The St Aubin Fountain
Like something straight out of the south of France in Arles, this wonderful wall fountain will complete any outdoor space. The decorative spigot send a stream of water into the deep basin below, creating a soothing and tranquil sound for your just sit back and relax in your garden setting!
Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The St. Aubin Fountain is 41 inches tall, 22 inches wide, 40 inches long, and weighs 743 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.