Williamsburg Pineappple Fountain
The Williamsburg Pineapple Fountaincreates an inviting atmosphere, artfully blending elegance with traditional style. The symbol of hospitality, a sculpted pineapple finial sits atop a shaply bowl basin. The sleek and sculptured lines of the pedestal base add a certain amount of grace to this striking piece, and the gentle flow of water creates a soothing sensation you won’t soon forget.
Shown in the Greystone (GS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Williamsburg Pineapple Fountain is 43 inches tall, 30 inches in diameter, and weighs 272 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Charm your guests and enhance your garden with the enchanting Williamsburg Pineapple Fountain. Order yours today!