Zen Too Fountain
The Zen Too Fountain features two Zen Too Frogs, facing one another, in quiet meditation, with an intricate lily pad, from which water flows from in between them. This is a truly artistic and beautiful fountain, and is sure to add a relaxing and calming atmosphere to your garden setting!
Shown in the English Moss (EM) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Zen Too Fountain is 19″ tall by 18.25″ wide by 33″ tall. Total weight is 266 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Order your Zen Too Fountain today!