The Auberge Fountain is a stately, statuesque piece, certain to attract a few second glances from your guests. Water falls from an ornamental spout on the tall columned backplate, creating a delightfully relaxing sensation as it reaches the deep basin below.
- Fountain Specs: 64 inches tall, 18 inches wide, and 18 inches front to back. It weighs 461 pounds.
- Proudly made in the United States. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) finish/patina, the Auberge Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain. The pump kit for this fountain includes a submersible LED light for dramatic night-time illumination.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.