Dragonfly Wall Fountain
The stunning backdrop of the Dragonfly Wall Fountain features ornate little dragonfly’s flying amongst the cattails. Water flows from the spigot near the top of the backdrop, falling into basin below. This fountain is sure to add a soothing and tranquil sound to your setting, while its beauty is sure to make a wonderful focal point for your garden!
Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. Cord is black, 5-6 feet long, and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. Cord comes out of the back of the base of the fountain. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Dragonfly Wall Fountain is 48″ tall by 19″ long by 15.5 inches front to back. Total weight is 311 pounds.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- Winter Care Information: Protect all fountains from freeze-thaw cycles. All cast stone, including cast stone concrete, is slightly porous, which allows very small amounts of moisture to absorb into the surface of the fountain over time. If this moisture freezes, it can cause small cracks or chips. The fountain may be left in severe freezing weather, provided it is covered and/or dry. It is recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.
Order your Dragonfly Wall Fountaintoday and enjoy the soothing sounds of water flowing!