Fonthill Fountain in Basin
The Fonthill Fountain in Basin is a fountain which makes a grand statement! This beautiful fountain cascades water over 3 tiers and into the large basin below. The undecorated bowls allow your attention to drift to the center posts, each decorated with simple arched lines to draw your eye to the next tier.
- Dimensions: 90″ in diameter x 78″ high
- Weighs: 3559 pounds
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS). Available in your choice of 12 classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process and therefore allows it to weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime
- No plumbing needed! Water recirculates within the fountain
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather
- Campania International recommends the Medium Fountain Cover (CMP-FTNCOV-MED) for this fountain. Please Note: the fountain cover will not cover the basin