Genesis II Fountain
Part of our cast stone Garden Fountain Collection, the Genesis II Fountaincombines angles and ovals to echo lines and forms found in nature. Water pours from the angled top bowl into the rectangular basin below, imitating the peaceful sounds of water flowing in nature.
Shown in the VERDE (VE) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Genesis II Fountain is 20″ tall by 27″ long and 18″ wide. It weighs 292 pounds..
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
This wonderful water feature will provide calm beauty in any outdoor living area. Order your Genesis II Fountain today!