Hydrangea Leaves Two-Tier Fountain
Enjoy the look of a tiered fountain without the space constraints! The Hydrangea Leaves Two Tier Fountain is just 28 round and only 24 tall. This beautiful fountain spills water from a bowl inlaid with hydrangea leaves into a larger, unadorned basin below.
- Dimensions: 27.75″ long x 27.75″ wide x 24.5″ high and weighs 242 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Hydrangea Leaves Two Tier Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
Enjoy the beauty of the Hydrangea Leaves Two Tier Fountain today!