The intriguing LC1 Fountain is sure to grab attention! This fountain’s center column has a unique shape which is repeated in the basin. Water bubbles up from the center of the fountain and runs down over the tall, smooth sides into the basin below. Three smaller columns stand around the main column and serve as planters for even greater appeal! Each planter stands approximately one quarter inch away from the main column to allow water to flow behind. A drainage hole in each planter allows any excess water to escape! Fill the smaller columns with stone or gravel and plants that love water and you’re on your way to one unique display!
- Dimensions: 38″ long x 38″ wide x 34.75″ high
- Weighs: 665 pounds
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS). Available in your choice of 12 classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process and therefore allows it to weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime
- No plumbing needed! Water recirculates within the fountain
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather
- Campania International recommends the Medium Fountain Cover (CMP-FTNCOV-MED) for this fountain