M-Series Flora Fountain
Expressing the same enchanting beauty and essence as that of flowers, Campania’s M-Series Flora Garden Water Fountain is an endearing piece that will infuse your outdoor living space with the soothing sounds of flowing water. It features a unique, albeit simplified, funnel form flower shaped-base that houses an efficient recirculating pump and holds up an ornate floral-inspired top over which water flows. Expertly crafted using fiber reinforced cast stone, this piece comes with a wide choice of color options and does not require any additional plumbing. All it needs to create a dynamic and melodious scene is to be plugged into a standard 3-pronged, 110-volt electrical outlet. And if need be, you can also use an outdoor-rated extension to lengthen the cord so you can place this enchanting piece anywhere in your yard or garden.
Water flows gently over the simple floral design which adorns the center of the M-Series Flora Tabletop Fountain. This cast stone fountain’s smooth sides and fluted shape make it an understated attention grabber!
- Dimensions: 10.5″ in diameter x 8.5″ high
- Weighs: 19 pounds
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS). Available in your choice of 12 classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process and therefore allows it to weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime
- No plumbing needed! Water recirculates within the fountain
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks
- Ships via UPS
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.