M-Series Pebble Fountain
The M-Series Pebble Ftn is 6.5″ tall by 9.5″ wide. Total weight is 21 pounds.
Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
Cast stone and concrete construction
- High-density cast stone fountain
- We suggest that bird bath/fountain tops not be left outside in the winter
- Once the top fills with water/snow and freezes, the top may crack
- All bird bath/fountain bases, bench legs and statuary should be raised up off the ground in winter so they will not freeze to the ground surface
- Ideally, a fountain should be stored indoors in the winter away from the elements
- However, if a fountain bowl must be left outside, remove all pumps, rubber stoppers, drain pipes, finials and small components, and cover the top with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel)
- Then wrapped with dark plastic, making sure that water does not accumulate in the basin and freeze
- Fountain pumps, finials, and other small components should be stored indoors
- Check the fountain periodically to insure that the cover is secure and water is not accumulating in any fountain component
- Pump included, no plumbing necessary and fountain is self circulating
- Includes all hardware and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain with full step by step directions
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Measurements: 9½” DIA x 6½” H
Material: Cast stone
Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
Brand: Campania Outdoor
Origin: United States