Smithsonian Lotus Fountain
Features a truly unique and beautiful design. The detail of the lily is stunning, and creates a unique and peaceful sound as water flows through it. This lovely water feature will add a touch of whimsy and elegance to any garden setting!
Shown in the ENGLISH MOSS (EM) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Smithsonian Lotus Fountain is 23.75 inches tall by 24.75 inches in diameter. Total weight is 251 pounds.
- Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.