The Newberry Urn will add a touch of understated elegance to your garden or patio. Whether placed empty out in your garden or filled with your favorite blooms, or create the perfect focal point by placing it on a pedestal, this lovely garden urn will grace your home for years to come.
- Shown in Pietra Vecchia (PV) Finish.
- The Newberry Outdoor Garden Urn is proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct patina finishes.
- Durably constructed of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete.
- Designed to last a lifetime with proper care.
- Each piece weathers naturally outdoors.
- The Newberry Outdoor Garden Urn is 26″ long x 26″ wide x 17.25″ high.
- The total weight of this planter is 143 pounds.
Campania International Patina Finish, is hand applied in a multi-step process. Campania’s artisinal finishing techniques make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. The patinas are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the Campania patinas do not prevent the natural aging process . Any cast stone item with a Campania patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied and Campania products are photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary from those depicted in the pictures.
Campania International Cast Stone Planters and Urns are constructed from premium cast stone concrete and are safe to use outside year round with proper care. We recommend that before planting you fill the bottom of the planter with roughly 1-3″ of gravel or styrofoam packing peanuts to help keep the drainage hole clear and allow water to pass through. If the drainage hole becomes clogged with dirt, it can prevent water from draining through, allowing it to accumulate, freeze and potentially crack the container.