Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn
The Williamsburg Bassett Hall Garden Urn is from Campania International’s new line of fiberglass Reinforced Concrete Planters that have the look and feel of stone, but much less weight. These large scale planters drastically cut down on the weight of the planter without sacrificing style or durability.
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL) Patina Finish
- Proudly constructed in the USA from a unique mixture of concrete and fiberglass.
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct patina finishes.
- Durably constructed and easily maneuverable.
- Designed to last a lifetime with proper care.
- Each piece weathers naturally outdoors.
- The Williamsburg Bassett Hall Garden Urn is 24″ wide x 17.5″ high.
- The total weight of this planter is 129 pounds.
Campania International Patina Finish, is hand applied in a multi-step process. Campania’s artisinal finishing techniques make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. The patinas are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the Campania patinas do not prevent the natural aging process . Any cast stone item with a Campania patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied and Campania products are photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary from those depicted in the pictures.
Campania International Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Planters are constructed from a unique concrete and fiberglass mixture, and are safe to use outside year round with proper care. We recommend that before planting you fill the bottom of the planter with roughly 1-3″ of gravel or styrofoam packing peanuts to help keep the drainage hole clear and allow water to pass through. If the drainage hole becomes clogged with dirt, it can prevent water from draining through, allowing it to accumulate, freeze and potentially crack the container.